- Hypothesis Testing Examples Statistics
- FAQ What are the differences between one-tailed and two-tailed.
- One- and two-tailed tests - pedia
- One-Tailed and Two-Tailed Tests - StatPac
Hypothesis Testing Examples Statistics
The procedure can be broken down into the following five steps.
FAQ What are the differences between one-tailed and two-tailed.
In the previous example, you tested a research hypothesis that predicted not only that the sample mean would be different from the population mean but that it would be different in a specific direction—it would be lower.
One- and two-tailed tests - pedia
An aim identifies the purpose of the investation.
One-Tailed and Two-Tailed Tests - StatPac
* = 1.22, is not greater than 1.7109, the engineer fails to reject the null hypothesis.
Two tailed hypothesis example:
Rating: 95 / 100
Overall: 99 Rates